I wanted to apologize to those (however few they may be) of my readers who have not heard from me in a long while. Unfortunately, I cannot even give the excuse of having been too busy, as I am only taking 14 hours of classes and have been otherwise bored out of my wits. So, I think I’ll run a “one-time only” Stats Suck Sunday Wednesday to bring everyone uptodate:
- The beginning of this month I was accepted to the College of Veterinary Medicine @ MSU (Class of 2013, baby!). I am still looking at specializing in Equine Sports Medicine, but who knows how the market will be in four year.
- The past couple weeks I have been spending every spare moment researching and experimenting with curing and tanning some sheep pelts I acquired from my Meats Processing Lab (and yes, the class is just as it sounds). Let’s just say flesh is stinky, chromium sulfate is hard to come by, and sulfuric acid smokes when you pour it into water.
- I eat 4 pounds of popcorn kernels every week. Some say I have a problem. I call it love for a cleaner colon.
- Summit Ministries apparently thought I didn’t screw up too many young peoples’ lives last summer and has asked me to come back on staff this summer for two months.
- My only misgiving about the above point is that I hope I’ll be able to do Colorado-type activities with my recurring patellar tendinitis.
- After witnessing my mother’s fantastic success with Weight Watchers, I decided to give it a go. I’ve been on it for about two months now and have gained one pound. Has anyone else had this problem? Any ideas as to why this would be happening?
And there you have it. I’ll try to make my postings a bit more regular. Having said that, this means my postings will probably be a lot shorter and a lot less thought out than before, seeing as the major reason I post so scarcely is because I sit and muse and mull over a topic for three weeks trying to figure out how best to structure my arguments, and then either forget about it or get bored and frustrated.